Only 52 minutes from Tucson and just 2 miles from Highway I-19, this 0.58 Acre Building Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has both electricity and water at the lot.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access on paved roads from Highway I-19, this 0.58-acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a home, vacation cabin, or to hold as a long-term investment.
Were selling this property at a very attractive discounted cash price of $3,500. This is a 22% discount to its Appraised Value of $4,500, allowing you to build instant equity when you purchase. (Appraisal Source: Santa Cruz County Appraisers office).
This property is located in the Rio Rico Estates in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 2-mile proximity to the highway, and easy 52-minute driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
Theres a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
* Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz Countys Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
* Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
* Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
* Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
* Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
* Sample Santa Cruz Countys local wineries in Sonoita.
* GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.443343218, -111.007686509
* GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.4433107871, -111.00801294
* GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.4436357112, -111.007711779
* GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.4433527288, -111.00735534
* GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.4430228005, -111.007646898
* Physical Address: 433 Churea Ln, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
* Legal Description: Rio Rico Estates Unit No.13 Lot 89 Of Blk 115
* Size: 0.58 acres
* Parcel Number: 115-15-202
* Terrain: Flat to slight slope.
* Access: Paved roads.
* Zoning: Residential (R-2)
* Electric: At the lot. Buyer to verify before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
* Sewer: Would be by installing a septic system. Buyer to confirm before buying.
* Water: Municipal water appears to be at the lot. Please verify before buying. To verify, call Liberty Utilities at 844-367-2030.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* HOA: None required. Theres a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but theres no requirement to join if you dont want to.
* Taxes: $93 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
* Discounted Cash Price: $3,500. (Regular price: $5,250)
* Financing Information: Down Payment of $295 and monthly payments of $174 for 36 months. No credit check required. Interest rate: 9.5%. Buyer to pay a pro-rated portion of the property taxes each month, while the loan is in repayment.
* Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
Driving direction from I-19:
* Take exit 17 for Rio Rico Dr toward Yevapal Dr.
* Turn right onto Rio Rico Dr, Continue onto Yavapai Dr
* Turn left onto Camino Caralampi
* Turn left onto Avenida Ciervo
* Turn right onto Churea Ln. Property will be on the right
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.