This property has panoramic views, including a beautiful vantage point across the border into Mexico. Just a short commute to Douglas, this is a beautiful area to build a private rural getaway or new home. This parcel has lots of privacy so you can enjoy the quiet desert life.
This would make a great property for ATV and dirt bike enthusiasts, horseback riders, survivalists, or anyone who loves the outdoors and wants to build a private residence in a secluded location surrounded by a large quantity of your own land.
* Physical Address: Rancho Allegre Lot 27, Douglas, AZ 85607
* Legal Description: Ranch Allegre Unit #2 Lot 27 38.57Ac Sec 18-24-29
* County: Cochise County, Arizona
* Size: 38.57 Acres
* Parcel Number: 406-21-008
* Terrain: Rolling
* Lot Features: Panoramic Views of Sunrise/Sunset, Mountain Views, Views into Mexico,
* Access: From 15th St east to Geronimo Trail, approximately 5 miles. Parcel is on the south side of Geronimo Trail. This is an off-grid parcel. There is access platted for this property and the surrounding properties (see plat map in the pictures above). However, the roads and trails that have been cut in this area might be in various states of maintenance and/or overgrown. We would recommend visiting the property with a 4 wheeler or a heavy duty 44 Jeep and a satellite GPS navigation system, so that you can explore the various trails in and around the property and decide how to best get to the property.
* Zoning: Rural (code RU-4). This is a fairly flexible zoning classification. Permitted housing types include all single-and multiple-household dwellings including mobile / manufactured homes. Accessory structures are allowed as well, as are RVs in certain circumstances (for certain lengths of time, etc). For complete details, see Cochise County Zoning Regulations (PDF) or call the Cochise County Zoning department at 520-432-9240.
* Electric: None. Would need to use generator, solar, or extend power to lot.
* Sewer: None. Would need to install septic.
* Water: None. Would need to dig a well or use holding tank.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* Taxes: $457.50 / Annually
* HOA fees: None
* Price: $7,950
* This property is being sold for cash, payable by cashiers check.
* Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
Directions: From 15th St east to Geronimo Trail, approximately 5 miles. Parcel is on the south side of Geronimo Trail. GPS Coordinates: 31.343994, -109.442423
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.