The South Mill Ranch consists of 2,665+/- deeded acres that occupies a substantial part in its own valley protected by the San Cayetano Mountains which rise 2,000 feet above the ranch to 6,000 feet on the west. The 8,000+/- acre Sonoita Creek State Natural Area borders the ranch on the south, and natural geography including the Grosvenor Hills are on the east. The Santa Rita Mountains are just to the north, rising over 9,800 feet. The ranch lies 18 paved miles southeast of Tubac behind a private entry gate and just over an hours drive south of the Tucson International Airport. The adobe style ranch improvements are impeccable and include a magnificent owners residence, an equally attractive but smaller guest house and a stable complex. The ranch is well watered and offers incredible vistas, dramatic terrain, extensive wildlife and complete privacy.
- 2,665+/- deeded acres
- Located 18 paved miles southeast of Tubac and an hour from Tucson
- All new and tastefully designed adobe-style houses and stables
- 5,056+/- sq. ft. main home and a 3,182+/- sq. ft. guest house
- End-of-the-road privacy situated in its own private valley tucked under high mountains
- Abundant wildlife including big game and three species of quail
- Excellent water including three wells, springs and ponds
- Access to private water company line through ranch
- Convenient access to charming 250-year-old artist community of Tubac, with 27-hole championship golf course and spa
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.