Only 4 miles from Interstate 19 and just 55 minutes from Tucson, this 0.53 Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has electricity at the lot and mountain views.
Were selling this property at a very attractive discounted cash price of $1,895. This is a 49% discount to its Appraised Value of $3,700, allowing you to build instant equity when you purchase (Appraisal Source: Santa Cruz County Assessors office). It would make a great value for someone looking to build a rural cabin or to hold as a long-term investment.
This property is located in the Rio Rico Ranchettes subdivision in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 4 mile proximity to the highway, and 55 minute driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
Theres a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
* Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz Countys Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
* Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
* Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
* Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
* Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
* Sample Santa Cruz Countys local wineries in Sonoita.
* GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.549184,-110.984075
* GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.549393,-110.98416
* GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.549381,-110.983645
* GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.548967,-110.984028
* GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.549075,-110.984451
* Physical Address: 1696 Cocodrilo Ct, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
* Legal Description: Lot 64 in Block 513 of RIO RICO RANCHETTES UNIT NO. 17
* Size: 0.53 acres
* Parcel Number: 133-05-064
* Terrain: Slight to moderate slope, shrubs and small mesquite trees.
* Access: Dirt road.
* Zoning: Residential (R-2)
* Electric: Electric at the lot. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
* Sewer: Would be by septic. Buyer to confirm before buying.
* Water: Would be by well. Buyer to confirm before buying.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* HOA: None required. Theres a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but theres no requirement to join if you dont want to.
* Taxes: $75.00 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
* Discounted Cash Price: $1,895.
* Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
* From, Interstate 19, take Exit 25 to Palo Parado Rd. Continue on Palo Parado Rd.
* Turn left onto Pendleton Dr (0.6 mi)
* Turn right onto Cam Mar (2.2 mi)
* Turn right onto Cll Langulas (0.1 mi)
* Turn right onto Cocodrilo Ct
* The lot will be on the right, at the cul-de-sac at the end of the street.
Cul De Sac
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.