Only 1 Hour from Tucson and just 4 Miles from Highway 19, this Half Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has Paved Road Access, Electric at the Lot, and Mountain Views.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway 19, this 0.51 acre lot would make a great location for a vacation home, retirement property, or long-term investment. Its rural setting provides a relaxing place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 4 mile proximity to the highway, easy access via paved roads, and 1 hour driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
This property is located in the Rio Rico Ranchettes Unit 17 subdivision in Rio Rico, Arizona. You can access the property by paved roads and there is electric at the lot.
RECREATION AND CULTURE NEARBY:
* Play golf at the Rio Rico Golf Course.
* Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz Countys Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
* Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
* Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
* Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
* Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
* Sample Santa Cruz Countys local wineries in Sonoita.
* Driving directions: I-19 to RIGHT on Pendleton then LEFT on Camino Mar
* GPS Coordinates (approximate): 31.547,-110.992
* Please see the maps in the photo section of this page. They show this propertys short distance (appx 4 miles) to the highway and easy 1 hour drive from Tucson.
* Physical Address: 163 Camino Mar, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
* Legal Description: Rio Rico Ranchettes Unit 17, Lot 52 of Blk 506
* Size: 0.51 acres
* Parcel Number: 133-03-334
* Terrain: Moderate slope with shrub vegetation, views of mountains.
* Access: Paved roads.
* Zoning: Residential (R-2)
* Electric: Across the street from the property. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
* Sewer: Septic Required
* Water: Would be by water company. Buyer to confirm before buying.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* HOA: None required. Theres a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but theres no requirement to join if you dont want to.
* Taxes: $102 / Annually
* Price: $3,950
* Note: This property is being sold for cash.
* To keep your closing costs low, we pay for most of the closing costs (we pay for the Realtors commission and title insurance policy, among other things).
* Your total out of pocket closing costs for this property would be: $450.
Take I-19 to RIGHT on Pendleton then LEFT on Camino Mar
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.