Only 50 minutes from Tucson, Arizona and under 2 Miles from Highway 19, this 0.58 Acre Cul-De-Sac Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has Mountain Views and Electric at the Street.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway 19, this 0.58 acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a house, retirement cabin, or to hold as a long-term investment.
This propertys rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 2 mile proximity to highway 19, and 50 minute driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
This parcel is located in the Rio Rico Ranchettes Unit No.17 subdivision in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its a residential lot, with mostly paved road access (dirt for the last 100 yards appx), featuring mountain views and is close to the highway entrance at Palo Parado Road. It has electric at the street and probably has municipal water at the street (buyer to verify before purchasing).
RECREATION NEAR THE PROPERTY:
* Play golf at the Rio Rico Golf Course.
* Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz Countys Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
* Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
* Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
* Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
* Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
* Sample Santa Cruz Countys local wineries in Sonoita.
* Driving directions: Take Pendleton North to Camino Mar then Right on Circulo Ballena then Right on Sardina Ct. then left on Lana Ct. to 3rd lot on left.
* GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.537946, -111.011625
* GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.538355, -111.01168
* GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.538003, -111.011335
* GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.537544, -111.01188
* GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.537587, -111.011964
* Please see the maps in the photo section of this page to see its 50 minute driving time from Tucson and less than 2 mile proximity to Highway 19.
* Physical Address: 114 Lana Ct, Rio Rico, AZ
* Legal Description: Lot 41 Block 504 Unit 17 Part, RIO RICO RANCHETTES according to the plat thereof recorded in Plat Book 3, Page 26 of the Public Records of Santa Cruz County, Arizona.
* Size: 0.58 acres
* Parcel Number: 133-03-188
* Terrain: Flat to moderate slope
* Access: Mostly paved roads (dirt for the last 100 yards appx),
* Zoning: Residential (R-2)
* Electric: Electric at the street. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
* Sewer: Would be by Septic
* Water: Probably has municipal water at the street (buyer to verify before purchasing).
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* HOA: None required. Theres a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but theres no requirement to join if you dont want to.
* Taxes: $75.30/ Annually
Driving directions: Take Pendleton North to Camino Mar then Right on Circulo Ballena then Right on Sardina Ct. then left on Lana Ct. to 3rd lot on left.
Cul De Sac
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.