Vacant 10 acres with power at the lot line. It has gorgeous views of the Swisshelm Mountains and is close to the Chiricahua Mountain range for a nice drive close to home. The property is level with wide open spaces and both sunrise and sunset views!
* Physical Address: Davis Road, McNeal, AZ 85617
* Legal Description: In Se Se Sw By M&B Beg 15 N Ofse Cor Of Se Se Sw W 660 N 645 E 660 S 6402 To Beg Sec 14 21 27 9.773Ac 1-09 Lv Map B
* County: Cochise County, Arizona
* Size: 10 Acres
* Parcel Number: 404-35-003
* Terrain: Level
* Mineral Rights: Includes a one-half interest in oil, gas, and mineral rights.
* Lot Features: Near State/Federal Land; Dividable Lot; Views of Sunrise/Sunset and Mountains
* Access: From Hwy 191, east on Davis Road to first curve. Park and walk to along power lines to property. See county plat map (in the pictures on this page, above) which shows access to parcel. May need to make arrangements with neighboring owners to install gate at the access point on Davis Road.
* Zoning: Rural (code RU-4). This is a fairly flexible zoning classification. Permitted housing types include all single-and multiple-household dwellings including mobile / manufactured homes. Accessory structures are allowed as well, as are RVs in certain circumstances (for certain lengths of time, etc). For complete details, see Cochise County Zoning Regulations (PDF) or call the Cochise County Zoning department at 520-432-9240.
* Electric: At property line.
* Sewer: None. Would need to install septic.
* Water: None. Would need to dig a well or use holding tank.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* Taxes: $173.76 / Annually
* HOA fees: None
* Price: $2,995
* This property is being sold for cash, payable by cashiers check.
* Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
Directions: From Hwy 191, east on Davis Road to first curve. Park and walk to along power lines to property. GPS Coordinates: 31.598551, -109.574680
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.