The Crown C Ranch is located in southeastern Arizona approximately 50 miles south of Tucson. The property has a colorful history and is the site of Camp Crittenden, a Cavalry post established in August 10, 1867 to protect settlements in the Babacomari, Sonoita and Santa Cruz Valleys. The current owners acquired the Crown C Ranch in the late 1970's and since that time the Crown C Ranch has been operated as a working cattle and guest ranch. The Crown C Ranch consists of approximately 478 acres of deeded land and 20,000 acres of Forest Allotment grazing leases. The Ranch will graze approximately 280 head of cattle annually on the deeded, Forest Allotments and adjacent private grazing leases. The Crown C Ranch has some exceptional and c
Walter Lane Headquarters West, Ltd.