36 acres in Apache County, Arizona
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
You can view a Virtual Tour of this property. You will be leaving LandsofArizona and the Virtual Tour will open in a new browser window.
View the Virtual Tour
Loading Tax Data
A LandsInsight or Platinum Seller Account is Required to view Sales Comps.
Sign up or login below.
Details about the Land
Description of the Land
Sierra Highlands Ranch
One of three available properties to be released along the crest of Sierra Highlands Mesa, this extraordinary land controls over 1,000 feet of dramatic ridgeline overlooks of the wilderness mountains and valleys below. A cabin built along the crest of the mesa on this property will command sweeping views from its outdoor decks and picture windows of some of Northern Arizonas most scenic landscapes. The cool clear air and gentle summer breezes at this propertys 6,200 foot elevation make it an ideal choice for those wanting exceptional view property.
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, deer and antelope. If you have dreamed of a cabin site in a truly secluded and quiet northern Arizona location, then you will want to be a ranch owner at Sierra Highlands Ranch a select offering of 36 acre ranchsites for sale, secluded deep within one of Arizonas most beautiful, private ranches.
Choose your perfect ranch terrain whether it be heavily wooded throughout, blends of trees and meadowland, dramatic ridgetop overlooks or all rich pastureland. Each has its own unique palette of vivid colors, its own particular character and its own outstanding selection of cabin sites.
Here is where you can truly live self sufficiently on this lush northern Arizona land. With a mild four season climate and rich sandy loam soil base, the land is ideal for growing a wide range of vegetables and fruit trees.
As a Sierra Highlands Ranch property owner you will have access to northern Arizonas largest and most abundant water aquifer, with depths that are economical for drilling.
This land of tranquility, quiet and privacy can be a unique home for those with the foresight and the vision to acquire their part of it.
Your investment in this northern Arizona land at Sierra Highlands Ranch can not only fulfill todays dream to possess your own high country ranch, it can also secure a legacy of land ownership for your family for generations to come.
Prices and Terms
* Parcel prices vary according to actual size, location and specific features.
* Prices start at only $22,500 with monthly payments of only $193 p.i. based on a 15 year term of fixed monthly payments.
* Choose from several affordable plans.
* Financing is guaranteed. There are no closing costs, no credit checks, no qualifying requirements, no early payoff penalties and all loans are fully assumable.
* All property is title insured by First American Title Insurance Company, one of the nations largest and all payments are made directly to them to assure the proper accounting of the purchasers funds.
* All parcels at Sierra Highlands Ranch are served by well constructed private roads along County recorded easements. Maintenance of this network is well funded and responsive. The corners of each property are clearly monumented by licensed surveyors.
* Intelligent covenants assure tasteful use and preservation of the fine wilderness environment.
For additional information and to request a brochure, please call Rob Mills at 800.966.6690.
Map of St Johns, Arizona, 85936
Other Land for Sale from First United Realty
Apache County, Arizona $23,500 38.10 acres
Apache County, Arizona $34,900 15 acres
Apache County, Arizona $17,900 36.73 acres
Apache County, Arizona $25,900 37 acres
Apache County, Arizona $28,900 38.24 acres
Apache County, Arizona $29,800 36.50 acres
- Properties for Sale in Apache County
- Acreage for sale in Apache County
- Beach property for sale in Apache County
- Commercial property for sale in Apache County
- Homes for sale in Apache County
- Lake property for sale in Apache County
- Residential property for sale in Apache County
- River property for sale in Apache County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.